Hypertension case-finding service
This page contains information about the Hypertension case-finding service which will be commissioned as an Advanced service from 1st October 2021.
Work is still underway to finalise additional information, guidance and support materials will be made available to contractors as soon as possible.
Page last updated on 20th October 2021.
Please click here to visit PSNC for more info on the following:
- The policy background
- Working with Primary Care Networks
- Service description
- BP meters to be used in the service
- What do contractors need to do to provide the service?
- Patient eligibility to receive the service
- Providing the service
- Funding and claiming payment
- Withdrawal from the Service
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Hypertension Case-Finding Service on-demand webinar
- Do you and your team know that this new service means that GP Practices can send patients to your pharmacy for blood pressure checks?
- Do you know how much your pharmacy will get paid for doing the checks?
- Would you like some ideas about how to proactively approach patients in your pharmacy about the service?
- Are you clear about how to implement the service and the actions you and your team need to take?
- The course is split over two modules to support the delivery of the service