Palliative Care Hull
COVID-19 Amendements to service:
NHS England on behalf of Hull CCG
Service Period: The new service is available from 1st August 2017 – extended to 31st March 2023.
Hull CCG have reviewed the Palliative Care scheme provision based on the expressions of interest they received in July 2017 and have agreed to commissioned a service from the following Hull Pharmacies based on a scoring methodology related to extended opening hours including late opening, Saturdays and Sundays and bank holidays (60%) and Ease of Access to residents within the locality (40%):-
Part A and Part C drugs only
- Boots UK Ltd at Kingswood – 01482 877990
- Mackenzie’s Pharmacies, Chanterlands Avenue – 01482 351022
- Boots UK Ltd, St Stephens – 01482 225149
- Morrill Pharmacy, 312 Holderness Road – 01482 320362
- Hull Pharmacy, 564 Beverley Rd – 01482 342762 (NEW SITE)
Part A, Part B and Part C drugs
- Sutton Manor Pharmacy, St Ives Close, Bransholme (A+B drugs) – 01482 825037
- Bethune Avenue Pharmacy, 75 Bethune Ave – 01482 648851 (NEW SITE)
- Newington Pharmacy, Anlaby Rd – 01482 566989 (NEW SITE)
- Brocklehurst Chemist, 214 Willerby rd – 01482 352075 (NEW SITE)
- Boots, Kingston Retail Park – 01482 218888 (NEW SITE)
- Boots, The Orchard Centre – 01482 853241 (NEW SITE)
Service Specification/SLA & Sign up sheet:
Please Note: Due to ongoing shortages of Diamorphine amps, some prescribers will be switching to prescribe Morphine instead of Diamorphine; therefore changes have been made to the Drug lists.
Read the Service Specification above, sign the SLA and return to commissioner. Pharmacies will be accredited to provide the service on the PharmOutcomes website once a signed SLA has been received by the commissioner.
Please note: The SLA contract is in the standard NHS England format.
All Claims to be made Quarterly on Pharmoutcomes. The quarters are as follows: 1st April to 30th June; 1st July to 30th September; 1st October to 31st December and 1st January to 31st March.
The pharmacy will enter the service delivery information onto the PharmOutcomes system and invoices will be generated automatically. Payments will be made by BACS within 28 days of the submitted invoice.
Pharmacies can claim for their initial stock investment [Part A] or [Part A & Part B] as indicated in the SLA contract by completing a one-off ‘claim for date expired stock’ on PharmOutcomes.
If a medication in part A or B expires you will need to replace it immediately and claim for ‘Claim for date expired stock’ on PO.
If you experience any stock problem during the life of the service please report these on the relevant part A or part B PO platform using the ‘Report OOS’ section.