Pharmacy Quality Scheme
Pharmacy Quality Scheme 2021/22
On 12th August 2021, initial details of the Pharmacy Quality Scheme (PQS) 2021/22 were announced.
On 26th September 2021, full details of the PQS requirements were published in Part VIIA of the September 2021 Drug Tariff and on 1st September 2021, NHS England and NHS Improvement (NHSE&I) published their PQS guidance.
Please click here to visit PSNC for more info on the following:
- Guidance, webpages, resources and PharmOutcomes support
- Gateway criteria
- Medicines safety and optimisation domain
- Respiratory domain
- Digital domain
- Primary Care Networks domain
- Prevention domain
- Addressing unwarranted variation in care domain
- Healthy living support domain
- Funding for the scheme
- The PQS declaration (making a claim)
- PQS on-demand webinar
- Frequently Asked Questions
For PQS Team training via Virtual Outcomes please visit: Virtual Outcomes
For PQS Team training via CPPE please see: CPPE September 2021 update
Healthy Hull & ER- Tier 2 Weight Management Service:
Please find below some information with regard to the Tier 2 Weight Management services in Hull & ER. This information will help support you in relation to Domain 7, Weight Management of the PQS. It would be great if you could put the posters up in the pharmacy if you can and help promote the services.