Virtual Outcomes FREE training for Community Pharmacies in the Humber LPC area
As part of our ongoing programme of training, Community Pharmacy Humber has invested in an online training solution for all pharmacies. The courses are designed to support the pharmacy team to ensure the best outcomes for patients.
The training is provided by Virtual Outcomes and can be accessed at any time. The courses are Free to all contractors and their teams. There are several courses available in the following areas which can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device:
- National Health Campaigns
- New Five Year Pharmacy Contract
- Pharmacy Quality Scheme
- NHS Community Pharmacist Consultation Service
- Pharmacy Team Training
- Registered Pharmacy Professional Training
- Healthy Living Pharmacy
- Medicines Counter Assistant Course
- Re-print old certificates
Features & Benefits of the Online Training:
- Access is FREE to all Humber contractors.
- Most courses are short 15-25 minutes; however some i.e. PQS may take a bit longer.
- Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training.
- Links to websites for resources to support campaigns are on the website and easy to access hints and tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones.
- New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available.
- Training on CPCF, CPCS, PQS, HLP, Sepsis and much more…
Access the Training:
Click the link to access the training: https://www.virtualoutcomes.co.uk/
Click the link to view the training calendar: Training Calendar – Virtual Outcomes
Not sure how to record all the training completed by the pharmacy team? Then click here to download the FREE VirtualOutcomes Continuing Professional Development (CPD) tracker.