If you did not opt-in by 10th January 2019 deadline to continue receiving your monthly printed Drug Tariff then you will need to view the drug tariff online:
Click here to view drug tariffs online
Click here to report a product over drug tariff price
Click here to view virtual drug tariff
Drug Tariff Notices
CPE’s Dispensing and Supply Team publishes a number of regular updates which may help community pharmacy teams keep track of the status of products in the Drug Tariff.
Where appliances are listed for deletion, products are given discount not deducted (DND) status, or items are re-classified as special containers, the changes can impact their reimbursement on NHS prescription. It is therefore important for pharmacy teams to be aware of when such changes take place.
CPE updates the following pages every month:
- Drug Tariff Appliance Watch: Notice of Deletion
- Notice of changes to discount not deducted (DND) status of products
- Notice of changes to special container status of products
Visit CPE for more info on the following:
- Dispensing & Supply
- Dispensing Controlled Drugs
- Identifying special containers
- Problems obtaining a generic medicine?
- Prescriptions processing
- Supply chain
- Price concessions