(DoS) Directory of Services
DoS is not publicly available, as it contains some private information, such as telephone numbers for use only by healthcare professionals, but pharmacy teams can access DoS via various web-based systems.
Visit CPE for more info on the following:
- Duty to keep DoS pharmacy profile up-to-date
- NHS Profile Manager
- DoS Profile Updater
- Opening hours on DoS, temporary closure, and capacity
- NHS Service Finder tool
- DoS oversight
Quick links to:
- Allows pharmacy team members and other healthcare professionals to search for DoS information quickly, allowing a patient to be signposted to the most appropriate service for their needs;
- Provides access to information from the Urgent and Emergency Care Directory of Services and the NHS website. This includes non-public telephone numbers (where available) and information about who is eligible for the service and how to refer a patient; and
- Includes maps and directions to the services, plus the ability to email service information directly to your patient.