GDPR Privacy Notice
Community Pharmacy Humber Privacy Notice
Community Pharmacy Humber (Humber LPC)
PO Box 656
To patients and community pharmacies
We may process limited patient health information as part of locally commissioned services carried out by community pharmacies, to assist with:
Payment and management
– our role as a Joint Data Controller for services provided through PharmOutcomes: we license and administer the PharmOutcomes platform from Pinnacle Health Partnership on behalf of our contractors and commissioning partners;
– collating limited health data (no patient names are identified in this data) from community pharmacies (and other providers) and providing this to the commissioner, the person paying for the service, for example NHS England or a Local Authority;
– we provide such limited health data only to the service commissioner and nobody else.
To community pharmacies
We process your personal data (as well as your community pharmacy data), for example, your name, address, contact details and appropriate information for payment of the levy, to:
Represent and support you, as provided by the LPC constitution
– providing information to you on, for example, training events, news, services, regulatory issues, best practice and patient safety;
– providing your details, as appropriate, to NHS England, NHS Business Services Authority, Primary Care Support England, Commissioners of NHS services, the Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee, those who assist management of the LPC and other organisations for mutual support and advice.
We hold your information for as long as advised by the NHS or, if you are with a community pharmacy, for as long as required to provide the specific support or training relevant to our contact with you. We will delete personal data like this after two years unless we are required to keep it by law. You have a right to a copy of the information we hold about you, generally without charge. You may seek to correct any inaccurate information.
We process your personal data in the performance of a task in the public interest, for the provision of healthcare and treatment and for health data, for the management of healthcare systems. An appropriate person is responsible for the confidentiality of your health data. You may object to us holding your information. You may also lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire SK9 5AF. Please contact us if you want more information.
www.communitypharmacyhumber.co.uk collects IP addresses as part of the LPC’s activity to ensure network and information security.