Applications/Changes (Market Entry)
In September 2015, PCSE took on responsibility for the delivery of NHS England’s primary care support services.
Market Entry applications and notifications can now be made online via PCSE Online, whether you’re applying to join the Pharmaceutical List, change ownership, change your director and/or superintendent and relocate your premises.
To get started, all applicants need to be registered to submit their application online. To register, get in touch with PCSE’s Market Entry Team at email@example.com and they will be happy to help you.
- Market entry
- New premises
- Change of ownership
- Change of Director or Superintendent
- Fitness to practice
Visit CPE for more info on the following:
- Delays with market entry applications – update 19th January 2024
- Market entry regulations
- Paper and Electronic Application forms for inclusion on the pharmaceutical list
- Fees for inclusion on the pharmaceutical list
- ODS Code changes
- Closure of pharmacy premises
- Primary Care Support England (PCSE)
- Market entry – timelines
- NHS Pharmacy Manual
- Community Pharmacy England guidance