Palliative Care NL
Palliative Care Stockist Service – North Lincolnshire
NHS England on behalf of NL CCG
Service Period: 01/04/18 – 31/03/2022
The following extended hours pharmacies are to provide the North Lincolnshire palliative Care service:
- Weldricks Pharmacy, The Ironstone Centre, West Street, Scunthorpe Part A & B Drugs – 01724 851195
- Boots Pharmacy, North Lincolnshire Shopping Park, Doncaster Road, Scunthorpe Part A Drugs – 01724 848176
- Ancora Pharmacy, 291 Ashby Road, Scunthorpe Part A Drugs – 01724 877100
- Riverside Pharmacy, Barnard Avenue, Brigg Part A Drugs – 01652 600301
- Unity Pharmacy, Cambridge Avenue Medical Centre, Cambridge Avenue, Bottesford, Scunthorpe Part A Drugs – 01724 864138
- Taffs Pharmacy, 26 Oswald Rd, Scunthorpe, PART A & B Drugs – 01724 843398
- Paynes Chemist, 8 High St, Kirton Lindsey, PART A,B & C Drugs – 01652 648244 (Part C drugs held due to OOH service provision – see NL OOH Palliative care Page)
Please click the links below for information in relation to an updated specification for Palliative Care across North Lincolnshire.
Please Note: Due to ongoing shortages of Diamorphine amps, some prescribers will be switching to prescribe Morphine instead of Diamorphine; therefore changes have been made to the Drug lists.
Read your Service Specification, sign the SLA and return to commissioner. Pharmacies will be accredited to provide the service via the PharmOutcomes platform once a signed SLA has been received by the commissioner.
All Claims to be made Quarterly on Pharmoutcomes. The quarters are as follows: 1st April to 30th June; 1st July to 30th September; 1stOctober to 31st December and 1st January to 31st March.
The pharmacy will enter the service delivery information onto the PharmOutcomes system and invoices will be generated automatically. Payments will be made by BACS within 28 days of the submitted invoice.
Pharmacies can claim for their initial stock investment [Part A] or [Part A & Part B] as indicated in the SLA contract by completing a one-off ‘claim for date expired stock’ on PharmOutcomes.
If a medication in part A, B or C expires you will need to replace it immediately and claim for ‘Claim for date expired stock’ on PO.
If you experience any stock problem during the life of the service please report these on the relevant part A, B or part C PO platform using the ‘Report OOS’ section.