Primary Care Networks (PCNs)
For more information on the following please click here to visit the PSNC PCN page:
What are Primary Care Networks?
How are PCNs being formed?
Support for PCNs
The Primary Care Home model and the development of PCNs
Guidance and resources to help community pharmacy get involved in PCNs
PCNs and COVID-19 – Click here to find out more about the COVID-19 vaccination programme
Link to all webinars: https://www.england.nhs.uk/gp/gpfv/redesign/primary-care-networks/events-and-webinars/
PCN Engagement Routes: Engage with the NHS
- To read the NHS Long Term Plan: https://www.longtermplan.nhs.uk/
- Sign up for the quarterly Pharmacy and Medicines Bulletin: https://www.england.nhs.uk/email-bulletins/pharmacy-and-medicines/
- The FutureNHS site includes a highly active discussion forum and a range of PCN resources, including recent ‘Working with Pharmacy’ webinars – request access to the site via england.PCN@nhs.net
- Webinars and events, FAQs and other materials at: www.england.nhs.uk/pcn
- Primary care networks: A briefing for pharmacy teams: https://www.england.nhs.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/pcn-briefing-pharmacy-teams.pdf
- Listen to the latest #primarycarenetworks podcast online at: www.england.nhs.uk/gp/gpfv/redesign/primary-care-networks/primary-care-network-podcasts
- Tweet #primarycarenetworks to join in the conversation
For Pharmacy PCN Leads:
PCN Meeting Feedback Form: As advised, PCN Leads are now required to complete the meeting feedback form which is available on the PharmOutcomes platform. The LPC will then share the relevant information to pharmacies within that PCN.
Want to become a PCN Pharmacy Lead?
Please fill in the following form and email it to email@example.com
PCN One Pagers:
The LPC prepared PCN One Pagers which were sent to pharmacies with our Oct-Dec 2019 Newsletter, any updates since then have been circulated via the gaggle group. Website versions can be access below; however if you require another copy of the full version (which includes NHS shared mail address, then please email the LPC on firstname.lastname@example.org
V of York:
Pharmacy Quality Scheme 2020/21:
To find out more information on claiming for the PCN domains in this years PQS, please visit the PSNC PQS Hub.