Welcome to our new website
Humber Local Pharmaceutical Committee (LPC) known as Community Pharmacy Humber is the local voice of Community Pharmacy contractors within its Health & Wellbeing Board areas.
Latest PSNC Updates
To ensure you are up to date with all the latest pharmacy news, please read the full PSNC updates by clicking here.
Covid-19 vaccinations for pharmacy staff
For the latest information on C-19 vaccinations for pharmacy staff, click here.
Flu Vaccination Service
Each year from September through to March the NHS runs a seasonal flu vaccination campaign aiming to vaccinate all patients who are at risk of developing more serious complications from the virus.
Hypertension Case Finding Service
This page contains information about the Hypertension case-finding service which was commissioned as an Advanced service from 1st October 2021.
Flu vaccine service specification published and changes to training requirements
Service Spec: This year’s flu vaccination service specification has been published by NHS England, with the national Patient Group Direction (PGD) and a national protocol…
Latest PSNC Updates
To ensure you are up to date with all the latest pharmacy news, please read the full PSNC updates by clicking the links below: 17…
PSNC issues guidance on pharmacy closures
Managing a temporary pharmacy closure PSNC has updated its guidance for contractors on the planning which can be undertaken, as part of business continuity planning, in…
NHS England update: Upcoming August Bank Holidays
NHS England have issued an update on the upcoming August Bank Holidays: Please click here for more information
Flu vac service 2022/23: 50-64 year olds will now be included
Further information has been published. A change to the eligible cohorts for the vaccination programme was announced on Friday (15th July 2022), reversing an earlier…
- Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has issued a medicine supply notification for Bowel evacuation preparations. MSN/2022/071 Tier 3 – high impact Date of […]
- Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has issued a medicine supply notification for Diltiazem (Tildiem Retard®) 90mg and 120mg modified-release tablets. MSN/2022/070 Tier 2 […]
- The Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS) wants to hear from pharmacy teams to help inform their work with The King’s Fund on the future of pharmacy […]
- PSNC, in collaboration with the Association of Independent Multiple Pharmacies, the Company Chemists’ Association, the National Pharmacy Association, and the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, is supporting […]
- Since the recent launch of the NHS Profile Manager tool, which uses NHSmail accounts to allow pharmacy team members to login to it, both PSNC […]
- Community pharmacy contractors are reminded of the Terms of Service requirement to ensure they verify and, where necessary, update the information contained in their NHS […]
Humber LPC AGM & Revalidation Event
Please click here to find out more about our Humber LPC AGM & Revalidation Event
Pharmacy Celebration Evening 2022
Book your place/s at the Community Pharmacy Humber – Pharmacy Celebration Evening As a thank you for all your hard work over the last couple…