Welcome to our new website
Humber Local Pharmaceutical Committee (LPC) known as Community Pharmacy Humber is the local voice of Community Pharmacy contractors within its Health & Wellbeing Board areas.
Coronavirus & Latest PSNC Updates
To ensure you are up to date with all the latest pharmacy news, please read the full PSNC daily updates by clicking here.
Covid-19 vaccinations for pharmacy staff
For the latest information on C-19 vaccinations for pharmacy staff, click here.
Flu Vaccination Service
Each year from September through to March the NHS runs a seasonal flu vaccination campaign aiming to vaccinate all patients who are at risk of developing more serious complications from the virus.
Hypertension Case Finding Service
This page contains information about the Hypertension case-finding service which was commissioned as an Advanced service from 1st October 2021.
Terms of Service
On 20th October 2020 new NHS regulations were laid to introduce changes to the Terms of Service for pharmacy contractors.
Pharmacy Wellbeing Service (PWS)
NHS England, Humber Local Pharmaceutical Committee (LPC) and North Yorkshire Local Pharmaceutical Committee (LPC) have joined up with the award winning Your Health Service, provided by Humber NHS Foundation Teaching Trust, to provide a dedicated Pharmacy Wellbeing Service to all staff and their families who live or work in East Riding of Yorkshire, Hull, North Lincolnshire, North East Lincolnshire, and North Yorkshire.
Coronavirus & Latest PSNC Updates
To ensure you are up to date with all the latest pharmacy news, please read the full PSNC daily updates by clicking the links below:…
Have you heard about the Pharmacy Wellbeing Service (PWS)?
The Pharmacy Wellbeing Service is still live and offers FREE support to pharmacy staff and their families. For all the latest info on the PWS,…
Data Security & Protection Toolkit: New PSNC guidance & Webinar available
PSNC has published new guidance to help community pharmacy contractors to complete the 2021/22 Data Security and Protection Toolkit. The Toolkit is used to make…
RSG proposals published
RSG proposals published The Review Steering Group (RSG) has published its proposals for the future of community pharmacy contractor representation and support. The proposals make 37 recommendations for…
Virtual Outcomes: Ear, Nose and Throat Online Training
Last week, Virtual Outcomes releases a training course designed to support pharmacies in dealing with Ear, Nose and Throat conditions. This training has been designed…
- Following our previous announcement that the NHS prescription charge would not be uplifted on 1st April 2022, the Department of Health and Social Care has […]
- The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has today (16/05/2022) granted the following initial list of price concessions: Drug Pack size Price Concession Atenolol […]
- PSNC is seeking to recruit a Regulations Officer to support its legislative and regulatory affairs work. The appointee – Regulations Officer – will be responsible for […]
- Update 13/05/2022 – The Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC) has provided an update on the Serious Shortage Protocols (SSPs) for Fluoxetine 10mg tablets […]
- The NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) report seeing a rise in items that are being referred back (RB) to contractors for the reason code RB2B: ‘The […]
- 10,797 pharmacy contractors who declared their April 2022 FP34C submission figures through the Manage Your Service (MYS) portal by 6 May 2022 received their earlier […]
Data Security and Protection Toolkit (2020/21) Workshop
PSNC will be holding a webinar on Tuesday 24th May at 7.00pm to help community pharmacy contractors with completing the Data Security and Protection Toolkit for 2021/22.During the…