Pandemic Delivery Service
This page provides information for pharmacy contractors and their teams on contractual responsibilities introduced during the COVID-19 pandemic related to supporting certain groups of people to obtain their medicines via a delivery service.
The service is currently ACTIVE until 23:59 on 30th September 2021 for people notified of the need to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace in all areas of England.
The service is NOT active for CEV (shielding) patients.
Please click here to visit PSNC for more info on the following:
2) Patients eligible for prescription deliveries
3) What does the delivery service entail?
4) Volunteer support for deliveries (including NHS Volunteer Responders)
5) Practical advice on making deliveries to all patients during the pandemic
6) Key points for volunteers delivering medicines on a pharmacy’s behalf
7) Frequently asked questions
8) Resources for pharmacy teams