C-19 lateral flow device distribution service (Pharmacy Collect)
The NHS community pharmacy COVID-19 lateral flow device distribution service has now finished. Community pharmacy contractors are therefore reminded not to supply any further free NHS test kits under this service.
Reminder: Community pharmacy contractors are reminded that claims for the COVID-19 lateral flow device distribution service must be submitted no later than 30th of April 2022 via NHSBSA’s Manage Your Service (MYS) portal for kits distributed up to 31st March 2022. This includes any distributions made in February 2022 that contractors may have been unable to claim at the beginning of March 2022.
For previous information about the service please click here to visit PSNC:
- Description of the service
- Preparing to provide the service
- Promoting the service
- Withdrawing from provision of the service
- Funding and claiming payment
- Frequently Asked Questions
- COVID-19 Lateral Flow Device Distribution Service archive
Previous Free training from Virtual Outcomes – COVID-19 Lateral Flow Distribution Service – Course Flyer