To help community pharmacy teams keep up-to-date with the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme, PSNC has brought together all the latest information on one webpage:
- How can community pharmacy get involved?
- Information for contractors interested in providing a designated vaccination site (Option 2)
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Vaccination of pharmacy staff
- Further information
- Future developments in the vaccination programme
Click here to visit PSNC’s COVID-19 vaccinations webpage
Click here to visit the main COVID-19 hub page
Claims for COVID-19 Vaccination Local Enhanced Service:
Pharmacies providing the COVID-19 Vaccination Local Enhanced Service will be able to submit claims via the NHS Business Services Authority (NHSBSA) Manage Your Service (MYS) portal. For COVID-19 vaccinations administered in January 2021, the claim window will be available from the 5th February 2021 and contractors are encouraged to submit their claim by 10th February 2021 to ensure payment is made in the correct month. From March 2021 onwards, claims should be made by the 5th of the month following the activity as normal.Information added in to the Point of Care System (Pinnacle) is collated and automatically added to the claims total displayed on MYS. Contractors will need to declare the information displayed on MYS is correct and submit their claims for payment accordingly. Contractors should only submit a claim for payment on MYS if they are satisfied the claim figure is accurate. Queries will need to be raised directly with Pinnacle if contractors disagree with the claims figure displayed on MYS alternatively contact the COVID vaccination IT and hardware support helpdesk on email@example.com or 0300 200 100 who are open between 6am and 10pm every day including bank holidays.
Vaccination Service Desk contact details
We would like to remind our colleagues and front-line staff that members of the public calling about issues relating to:
- Booking or changing a COVID vaccination appointment
- Questions about the Covid Vaccination programme
- Needing to request an NHS COVID Pass hard copy letter
- Questions about the NHS COVID Pass
- Report technical issues with the NHS COVID Pass
should be advised to dial 119 and select the appropriate option for that service.