COVID-19 Vaccinations Programme
To help community pharmacy teams keep up-to-date with the COVID-19 Vaccination Programme, PSNC has brought together all the latest information on one webpage:
- How can community pharmacy get involved?
- Information for contractors interested in providing a designated vaccination site (Option 2)
- Professional indemnity insurance
- Vaccination of pharmacy staff
- Further information
- Future developments in the vaccination programme
Claims for COVID-19 Vaccination Local Enhanced Service:
Information added in to the Point of Care System (Pinnacle) is collated and automatically added to the claims total displayed on MYS. Contractors will need to declare the information displayed on MYS is correct and submit their claims for payment accordingly. Contractors should only submit a claim for payment on MYS if they are satisfied the claim figure is accurate. Queries will need to be raised directly with Pinnacle if contractors disagree with the claims figure displayed on MYS alternatively contact the COVID vaccination IT and hardware support helpdesk on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0300 200 100 who are open between 6am and 10pm every day including bank holidays.