COVID-19 Vaccinations for pharmacy staff
Alongside vaccination centres and hospitals, Primary Care Network (PCN) and over 600 community pharmacy sites are now vaccinating patients and health and care workers against coronavirus.
Community pharmacy staff are within the category of frontline health and social care staff eligible for a coronavirus vaccination and as such were a priority for early vaccination.
All adults can book their C-19 vaccinations (including booster vaccination) via the National Booking System: nhs.uk/CovidVaccination.
GPs across the region have filmed an important message in multiple languages to encourage vaccine confidence. The playlist can be found on the Humber, Coast and Vale YouTube channel here.
For more info on the following, which is aimed at community pharmacy contractors and their teams, please click here to visit PSNC:
- Types of vaccines for COVID-19 authorised for use in the UK
- Information for contractors interested in providing a vaccination site
- Considerations for contractors on providing a vaccination site
- Vaccination of pharmacy staff
- COVID 19 Vaccination requirements when working or deployed in care homes
- Further information
Vaccination Service Desk contact details
We would like to remind our colleagues and front-line staff that members of the public calling about issues relating to:
- Booking or changing a COVID vaccination appointment
- Questions about the Covid Vaccination programme
- Needing to request an NHS COVID Pass hard copy letter
- Questions about the NHS COVID Pass
- Report technical issues with the NHS COVID Pass
should be advised to dial 119 and select the appropriate option for that service.