Virtual Outcomes has now launched for Community Pharmacies in the Humber LPC area
As part of our ongoing programme of training, Community Pharmacy Humber has invested in an online training solution for all pharmacies. The courses are designed to support the NHS Public Health Campaigns and Healthy Living Pharmacy Champions and team to ensure the best outcomes for patients. The training is provided by Virtual Outcomes and is a monthly online training course that can be accessed at any time. The courses are Free to all contractors and their teams. On the 1st of each month a new course will become available and can be accessed at work or at home via a PC, tablet or mobile device. All your team needs to access the training is your F Code and they will be able to see the courses available.
Features & Benefits of the Online Training:
Access is FREE to all contractors
- Each course takes 15-25 minutes to complete.
- Certificate of completion – to go in Healthy Living Pharmacy and/or GPhC file as evidence of continued staff training.
- Links to websites for resources to support campaigns are on the website and easy to access hints and tips on how to set up HLP Health Zones.
- New staff will be able to access ALL the courses available.
- Training on CPCF, CPCS, PQS, HLP, Sepsis and much more…
Contractors have been sent a welcome pack in the post which contains the documents below. There is a space on the poster for you to add your F Code which can then be displayed within your pharmacy as a reminder to staff.
Access the Training: