Your local Registration Authority (RA) (N3i) will manage card issues in your area e.g. providing new ones, adjusting roles etc.
COVID-19 updates included within section(s): Multi-site and SCR.
Contact details for your local RA:
Humber Area – (North East Lincolnshire, North Lincolnshire, East Riding of Yorkshire and Hull CCG):
RA Provider: N3i
Phone: 0300 002 0001
Self Service Portal – https://servicedesk.n3i.co.uk
- Assign someone an Admin role: PSNC recommends a pharmacy team member has the Administrator (LSA) or Sponsor role so they may assist team members with all card matters.
- Favourite the online Care Identity Service (CIS): This is the online administration software related to card management. Ensure that your system can access it.
- Print Smartcard factsheets: These summarise how to manage cards effectively.
Please click here to visit PSNC for more info on the following:
- Identity checks
- Roles and updating them
- Multi-site and SCR
- Using CIS software to manage cards
- Renewing each two years preventing expiry
- Temp Access Cards (contingency)
- Passcode/contact details on card, & updating
- Smartcard model
- Changing site or leaving pharmacy
- Top tips
Further info and resources
- Updating Smartcards for multi-site and Summary Care Record (SCR) usage
- Smartcard Role and Activity codes and how to update them
One-pager PSNC IT Smartcard/SCR factsheets