Community Pharmacy Patient Questionnaire (CPPQ)
All pharmacies are required to conduct an annual community pharmacy patient questionnaire (sometimes referred to as the Patient Satisfaction Questionnaire). The questionnaire allows patients to provide valuable feedback to community pharmacies on the services they provide.
COVID-19 update: For 2020/21, it has been agreed that contractors are not required to undertake the CPPQ.
Please click here to visit PSNC for more info on the following:
- What do pharmacy contractors have to do?
- The Questionnaire
- Optional Information Governance question
- Analysing the results
- What do you do with the questionnaire results?
- Where can I get help with conducting the questionnaire?
- The Friends and Family Test and community pharmacy
Patient Safety Surveys Contact:
Please refer to the Pharmacy Contact List for NHS England, Yorkshire & Humber which can be found here
Patient Satisfaction Surveys should be uploaded to the NHS UK website.